Thursday, February 9, 2012

Introducing Myself

Hello! I would like to start out by just telling a little bit about myself.

My name is Bobbie Jo Miller and I'm 20 years old. I turn another year older on July 8th.

I currently attend Caldwell Community College and this is my last semester. I am getting my associates degree in accounting. I want to transfer to Gardner-Webb University to get my bachelor's degree through the GOAL Program.

I am a building supervisor and I sell concessions at Hudson Parks and Recreation. At Bank of America Stadium I sell merchandise for the Carolina Panthers.

God plays a big part in my life. I know that without him I wouldn't be able to make it through this life. I don't think some people realize how much easier it is with the Lord on your side. Because of the Lord I have standards and morals that I follow. By standards and morals I mean that I am waiting until I am married before having sex, I don't do drugs, and I have no desire to get drunk. I won't be talked into stepping away from these standards and morals.

Well, it's getting late and I'm getting tired so look out for my next blog! Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.