Friday, February 10, 2012

Why I Have Chose to Start a Blog...

There are several reasons I have chose to start this blog. There is so much going on in life right now with this being my last semester at Caldwell Community College and working so much at the recreation center. I feel that writing a blog will help to clear my head some and help me to focus on school more. Everyday I would like to write about what is on my mind for the day whether it is good or bad.

First and foremost, I had my wisdom teeth cut out yesterday. My mouth isn't hurting as bad as I thought it would have but it is definitely uncomfortable.

Secondly, I was asked last week by the youth pastor at church if I would help to teach the girls in the youth group for the DiscipleNow Lock-In. I am very excited to teach them but I am definitely nervous.

This is it for the time being but watch out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.